Friday, January 22, 2010

Multivitamins and rest

So it's the end of week 3, and I'm at home, sick today.

I was sick yesterday too, but I pushed through and managed to teach my choir lesson at the end of the day.

I assumed that I would get sick at some point during the practicum, but I didn't think it would happen this soon. In a way, I'm glad I'm sick now since it's technically observations for January, but it's making me realize how important it is to take care of ourselves during this busy, stressful time.

Next week I'm going to try to focus on getting to bed even earlier (9pm?), eatings lots of fruits and veggies, taking a multivitamin, and consciously trying to pace myself during the day.

If anybody has any good quick, healthy recipes send them my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment